I, for one, love shopping on Black Friday! I think it is fun to start Christmas shopping and try to get some really great deals on things you have been wanting. Here are my best tips to have a successful shopping day:
- Do your research. Make sure you are finding the best deal, and if you find whatever you’re looking for at another store for less, ask a salesperson if they will price match!
- Prepare yourself. If you are going to be stampeding through Target at 5 AM, you are probably going to need to make a Starbucks run first.
- Make a list. It is so easy to lose sight of what you actually need when shopping, so a list will be your best friend on a day like Black Friday.
- Patience is key. Between parking, lines to checkout and other shoppers you need to be sure to remember this is all about fun, so pack your patience.
- Enjoy it. Christmas decorations are up, holiday music is playing and there are too many gift ideas to count. Have a great time and make it a memorable day!
If braving the crowds isn’t your thing, there are soooo many retailers offering HUGE promotions now through Cyber Monday, so check them out!