I love this bun/braid combo, so cute and perfect for summer!
Also its super easy to do:
- Lightly tease your hair at the crown of your head.
- Put your hair into a tight high ponytail.
- Use a bun doughnut to create the perfect shape, leaving a small section loose for a braid.
- Take the leftover section and braid it, then wrap it around the bun and bobby pin in place.
- Lightly finish with hairspray.
I want to make one of these D.I.Y. concrete letters for my new apartment! They are supposedly super easy (and cheap) to make! You can buy a baking pan in the shape of any letter and then just coat it with cooking oil and fill with concrete. Let it set up and voilà you have a beautiful decoration for your home!