I wanted to take a moment to be thankful for 5 very important things in my life right now:
- My family: I am so blessed to have such an amazingly supportive family. No matter what I do they are always there to help me succeed and that has meant the world to me!
- Miami University: Choosing to come to Miami University for college was one of the best decisions of my life. I am so happy I am in the business school as a marketing major, I feel it has opened so many doors for me and really helped me pinpoint my goals.
- Saucy, Jorge, Jerry, Milo, Otis and Tuffy: All of these furry friends have brought so much joy and fun to my life, I can’t imagine it without them!
- My job: Working at Nordstrom has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I feel extremely lucky to love what I do and be excited to go to work everyday! I could not ask for more in regards to a career.
- My friends: Last, but not least, my incredible friends are really what make my life so exciting. I am so happy to have gained new friends, rekindled old friendships and built more memories with my current best friends! After graduation, I am so thrilled to be moving in with one of my friends, I know we are going to have the best time together and have an amazingly adorable apartment!
What are you thankful for?