Needless to say, this has been a super busy week, I jumped headfirst into my second semester of my senior year at Miami and have tried to balance school and home. I am so happy that I have a 3 day weekend coming up (MLK Day– yay) and I am so ready to just hang out and unwind!
I created a playlist that mixes old and new, pop and indie, chill and high energy… I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- Where Have You Been –Rihanna
- My Body- Young the Giant
- Little Talks- Of Monsters And Men
- Mississippi Isabel- King Charles
- Called Out In the Dark- Snow Patrol
- Video Killed the Radio Star- The Buggles
- Bad Moon Rising- Creedence Clearwater Revial
- Cough Syrup- Young the Giant
- Born to Die- Lana Del Rey
- 40 Day Dream- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes
- Heavy Cross- Gossip
- Here for a Good Time- George Strait
- Eyes (feat. Mindy Gledhill)- Kaskade
- Wagon Wheel- Old Crow Medicine Show
- I Won’t Give Up- Jason Mraz
On a side note, I am going to be listening to this on my new Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. They are AMAZING, I seriously can’t even begin to say how much better they are than the earbuds which I wore for years. My music just sounds so much clearer and they are so comfortable that I can literally wear them for hours. If you don’t already own some, get some ASAP!